Benetton Rugby Hawaiian Shirt Shorts and Flip Flops
Benetton Rugby Hawaiian Shirt Shorts and Flip Flops
#SUMMER OUTFIT

I'm not sure what it is about the warm weather, but I just can't help but break out my summer clothes. Even though most of the country is still in the throes of winter, I've got my sights set on Memorial Day and all of the fun that comes with it. Case in point: this Benetton Rugby Hawaiian shirt shorts and flip flops combo. It's perfect for a day at the beach or a barbeque with friends. Plus, the bright colors make me feel happy, which is always a good thing. If you're looking for something to wear this summer, definitely check out this set!

MATERIAL: 100% Kate Silk

STYLE: Regular Fit

PRODUCTION TIME: 2-5 Business Days
https://bit.ly/3OESIPo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog